Looking at the town of Staunton from above the train station.
1) Staunton is one of my favorite towns. Love all that old architecture.
2) I can't stand when people brag. I wonder what is wrong with them that makes them need to do it.
3) Christian needed a new pair of shoes. Checked him out of school a little early yesterday so we could hit the mall. I love spending some one on one time with my kids. We had a good time. Laughed a lot.
4) Talk about laughing, watched The Heat last night. Melissa McCarthy is probably one of the funniest people ever. I just love her.
5) My yard has become the gathering place for every loose dog in the neighborhood. Don't know what's going on. Seems like everytime I take Ozzy out, there's another dog in the yard.
Check out more random thoughts by visiting Nancy @ A Rural Journal
Have a super weekend!