I hope you are ok with me still showing pictures from The Greenbrier...I have soooo many to show you. I'll wrap it up next week and move on. But seriously, around every corner is a different look! It's just the most amazing place!
Now some randoms:
1) Ashlyn left for JMU. I cried. You said I would. Ash said I would. And I did. A lot. Like a big, huge baby. We both cried in the driveway hanging on to each other. I couldn't sleep well that night. I kept waking up missing her so much that I felt like I was suffocating. She came back the next night because she forgot her parking pass...that's my girl lol...luckily JMU is only an hour and a half away!
2) Braden and Dalton had their first football game as middle schoolers. It was a scrimmage against Staunton River and they won, 35-0! First real game is Monday.
Here's my Dalton catching a pass:
3) This Video made me lol, for real.
4) Have you heard about the real life Purge? Ashlyn was telling me about it. I guess it's a hoax but scary none-the-less..read about it HERE
5) I've been noticing trees thinking it's fall out. Slow your roll, it's still summer!
Now it's your turn! Happy Willy Nilly Friday!