Followers

Thursday, January 25, 2018

On The Sunny Side Of The Street

click on photo to enlarge

Old SW Roanoke

That's Braden...last Friday we had to go to Ashlyn's to walk her dog Riley since she was out of town...Braden beat me across the street and that's when I noticed this cute little house? garage? shed?....whatever it is, I like it!

Today I am thankful for routine! Monday was back to school after several snow days...I think we have only been in school a couple of days since Christmas break ended...on Monday Braden and Nick stayed home sick (they are better now) then Tuesday I had to go do some errands with Ashlyn and so on Wednesday it felt good to start back on my exercise routine again and eating healthier and took Ozzy out for a walk, did a few loads of laundry and picked up the house all before I had to be back out to pick up the boys from school...it was nice having a break from things but happy to be back on track! Linking up with Michelle's Thankful Thursday

12 comments:

  1. Hello, it is a cute house, I like Braden and his shadow. Great capture. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    What a cute house you captured with Branden. He looks cool!
    I guess that the house may be a garage? The photo is simply beautiful.
    Happy Thursday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo!
    I wonder if this is an apartment created from the rear portion of a large house.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool shadow shot Tanya, lovely blue winter skies, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine composition with Braden and his shadow. Odd looking building.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have found the most unusual thing yet! This is so cute! And it must be a house, because it has numbers on it. But no windows! Perhaps a vampire residence? Did you see any of the other sides...now I am so curious! So glad you are all well now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting place...looks like it might have been a garage at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute house. Would like to have a tour inside. I like routine, but it's nice to have an occasional break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting looking house. It's always nice to get back into a routine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder if at some point there was a garage door in it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like it might have been a garage at one time .
    That was a lovely day for a walk with your dog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)