Followers

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day - Buckle Up


Along 460 in Blue Ridge

Saw this sign today while I was heading home! Actually I live in the opposite direction so I had to turn around so I could get a picture....don't worry there weren't any cars around and I didn't even look at my phone...just snapped a pic and hoped you could read the sign...after much cropping you can 😉
To be honest I can't believe there are still people who don't wear their seatbelts but I hear about them often.

Today I am thankful for first responders, the generosity of others and the courage of a Pit Bull that I have never met named Tommie. A couple of days ago an evil person tied Tommie to a pole and lit him on fire. The firefighters across the street responded quickly and got the fire out. But poor Tommie has severe burns over most of his body. Richmond Animal Care and Control have him and are seeing to his care and medical needs. Through the generosity of others they have managed to raise money for his medical bills plus raise a $10,000.00 reward for info leading to the arrest of the monster who did this.

Today Tommie got up and walked around a bit!

If you would like to follow his journey you can check out their Facebook page HERE

Linking with Signs,signs
and Michelle's Thankful Thursday

Happy Valentine's Day ♥️

2 comments:

  1. I saw Tommie on the news, they don't know if he will survive. I just cannot understand making any living creature suffer! It is awful. You are like me, will do almost anything for a blog picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cruelty of some people is beyond reasoning with.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)