Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Virginia Claytor Memorial Garden @ Cloverlea


 Claytor Nature Center . Bedford

I’ve been showing you around the house, now let’s go see the beautiful gardens…


The views of the mountains are amazing!!


I want a garden like this!


It was September when we were here and quite hot…Nick found a nice place in the shade while I wandered around the gardens…the hummingbirds were so loud flying over his head!


It was fun identifying so many of the plants I have learned about since working in the garden center at Lowe’s!



The reflecting pool…WOW!!


The stairs leading back up to the house from the reflecting pond…




I wasn’t kidding about wanting a garden like this lol…



“This beautiful garden grows in loving memory of Virginia Arnold Claytor May 9, 1927 - January 18, 1998

who so loved the land, animals and flowers.”

Me too Mrs. Claytor, me too…




Linking with Tom’s Tuesday’s Treasures

3 comments:

  1. The lilies before the mountain make a wonderful picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...this certainly is a treasure in a gorgeous setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me this is just perfection *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)