Followers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Morning's View


This is my view into my backyard this morning. The snow fell sometime early in the morning. I got a text saying school is closed. 3 of my children are still sleeping, enjoying their snow day! It's not much, maybe an inch and the roads look clear, perfect actually. It's only supposed to be in the upper 30's today and rain mixed with snow till the afternoon. Braden and Dalton have their basketball banquet tonight at Leonardos in Fincastle. That should be fun :)

10 comments:

  1. St. Louis is just like Roanoke - 1 in. of snow - schools closed! Don't really understand it, especially because the roads would all be clear, but oh, well, the kids enjoy it. It sure does look lovely while it lasts, though, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow yet here in NoVA, but at least there's a 20% chance of some later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like my yard... it snowed, then stopped, then snowed then stopped. It's coming down pretty good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is gorgeous. but i do hope driving will be safe for this evening for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your back yard is lovely and I'll bet the kids will enjoy their day off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something about frosted snowy bare trees is so beautiful. Greatly capture Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautifull view I stay in the bed

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful view,lucky you! You live in a wonderful place there!
    Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)