A pretty little lane in Williamsburg. Notice how that tree on the left has grown through the fence? Poor tree! I love Colonial Williamsburg. I want to live there. It is probably my most favorite place on the planet!
Linking with Good Fences
Now some randoms:
1) Yesterday I took Ashlyn to James Madison University for their transfer student orientation. She got her fall schedule and her id card! This is really happening! I am so excited for her! She worked so incredibly hard the past 2 years at the local community college to get accepted into JMU!
2) This is really weird...A couple of weeks ago Christian's girlfriend Alyssa was on Facebook and noticed a link for "21 Medieval Torture Devices"...she clicked on it and was going through the pictures when picture #16 came up. She noticed these "little ginger twins" and zoomed in and it was US lol...It was from our last trip to Colonial Williamsburg a couple of years back! How funny to be looking on a website and come across a picture of someone you actually know?! Some people say to contact them for compensation for using my picture but honestly, I don't care about that at all, I just thought it was so funny and so random! You can see the photo by CLICKING HERE (that's Braden and Dalton in the pillory. Christian is the one in the white hat locking the pillory down. I'm in the green jacket to the right and Ashlyn is next to me!) So while we were in Williamsburg last week, we updated the photo:
and a bonus one in the stocks:
They sure have grown since the last visit haven't they?!
3) Just read the a movie that was mostly filmed at a local park, Explore Park is now opening in some theaters...you can read the story HERE. I probably won't get a chance to see it at the movies but will watch for it on Netflix eventually! Looks interesting and I just love Explore Park. I've shown you Explore Park HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE
4) It's officially summertime in the Breese house and all around Botetourt County! School is out for summer!
5) I miss Nancy's blog and her Random 5 Friday linky. I loved running around bloggy-land reading everyone's randoms. I'm thinking of starting a link-up for it. I think I'll start it on next Friday.
Have a GREAT weekend!