Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Down on Main Street

Click on photo to enlarge

East Main Street . Bedford

Does anyone eat at Hardee's? They aren't really on my radar when I'm thinking I want a hamburger....being from the West Coast we had Carl's Jr...which are the same...I think...I used to like Carl's back in the 80s...maybe even 90s...I don't know what happened to them since!
Linking with Tom's Signs2

Today I'm thankful for my employer, Lowe's! I think I have told you that my oldest son Christian works there with me but yesterday they hired Braden and Dalton too! Braden and Dalton work as servers for Cracker Barrell but they have closed in the meantime and only doing to go orders so that leaves the boys without jobs for now...they went to Lowe's, along with a friend yesterday and were hired! Lowe's is considered essential in this time so we are working! I'm so happy to be working alongside with all my boys! Also thankful for our health and I hope you are all doing well too! Linking with Michelle's Thankful Thursday

(By the way this was taken earlier in the month... before spring really hit!


11 comments:

  1. I love both Hardee's roast beef and Arby's. But don't frequent either very often. Still, they taste good every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...in the '60s when I was in college at the University of Georgia I enjoyed a burger at Hardee's. I haven't been to one in years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Main streets in many towns and cities are mostly empty as we all shelter at home. It is a sign of our times. The good thing is greatly reduced air pollution which might delay global warming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! Wow, the street is bare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I stopped eating fast food burgers. Years ago Hardee's did have a good breakfast. Congrats to your boys, I am glad they were hired on at Lowe's. Take care and stay well, wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad they got those JOBS!! CONGRATS TO THEM on that. Jobs at their age---very very important, plus it will keep them busy and occupied since the other job isn't available now. Stay healthy, love seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you really must be a great Mom that your boys work with you! I left home at age 17 and only later our relationship got better...
    Glad you have work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We eat at Hardees every once in a while. They are not bad, we have one in the town nearby
    I think it's great that you are working right along with your boys. Bedford is a pretty area.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you're all still working, most places are closed here except for gas stations, supermarkets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's a Hardee's in Luray. We've eaten there a few times. Not my favorite, but any port will do in a storm.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)