Followers

Monday, March 9, 2020

Graffiti on a Train Trestle


Pike Road/Goose Creek Valley Road . Montvale

Sunday was beautiful... excited about daylight savings bringing longer days Nick and I jumped in the car for an adventure! The weather was perfect and not a cloud in the sky...we decided to drive down the road to Montvale then jump on the Blue Ridge Parkway from there...the road through Montvale was super scenic with farms and old log cabins dotting the landscape...I thought we were on Goose Creek Road but when I opened this picture on my phone it said it was Pike Road...when I looked it up it appears I wasn't the only one this has happened to haha and I found THIS LINK
which tells of things to see in the area which I definitely want to check out on another day...also that website looks like an interesting one to peruse.

Linking with Mersad's Through My Lens

Do you like horror flicks? If you do I have a recommendation! Watch Stephanie on Netflix! Oh my goodness it had me on the edge of my seat and the little girl who plays Stephanie is brilliant! I bet she has a great career ahead! Click Here for the trailer.

Have a great week ahead!


6 comments:

  1. ...back home tagging happens wherever there is a blank wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't see much graffiti here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like there was lots to see even if you were on the wrong road Tanya :) No way! Definitely don't like horror movies.. I have a hard enough time anyway getting to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is not fair! What is it about the monster?!
    I loooove creepy! I was in an old asylum by myself (for some creepy 15 minutes, I nearly "died".)
    We sadly do not have Netflix as it would be expensive and then in German and hence nothing what we want...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info, will put this on our road trip list. Thanks also for the film recommend. I have to watch those things in broad daylight when I do watch them, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find tagging to be quite frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)