Followers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Eric Tenin Technique



5 short years ago today, Eric Tenin posted his first picture on Paris Daily Photo and hasn't missed one single day, and that is how City Daily Photo was born and has grown to 1178 individual City Daily Photo blogs. I was fortunate enough to stumble upon Paris Daily Photo a few years back and it didn't take me long to join the CDP family. Thank you Eric Tenin for starting this wonderful community and inspiring so many to grab their cameras and get out and photograph their city!

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

6 comments:

  1. this is so sweet! I love your take on the Tenin style.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though the picture might melt into spring, its content is for sure to stay. Agree with you that this "style of technique" is very interesting, teaching me much.
    Am also very grateful to be a part of this community, meeting the most interesting and wonderful sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, love this. Reminds me of when Eric wrote in snow on a car. A lovely tribute to Eric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great take on one of Eric's fun photos (I remember that one, Jilly!).

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)