Linking with Friday Fences
And now playing along with Nancy's Random 5's:
1) I was up with the chickens this morning, 5:00 am! Tough after sleeping in all summer, well sleeping in till 7:30 when Nick gets up for work but anyway...some of you might recall that I work part time at the high school. School starts on Wed but I had to go in for a couple of hours this morning to help get the kitchen in order.
2) After helping out I zipped down the road to Fincastle. I had a court date. I was nervous. Why? It was nothing but a fix-it ticket, which I got fixed, but I was still nervous lol...it was soooo foggy in Fincastle. Up the road from the courthouse I saw this willow (my favorite tree bt-dubs) and it was so pretty sitting there in the fog so I stopped to snap a quick photo to show you how foggy it was, and to have a fence photo. The fog didn't show up :(
3) Court went fast and after a half hour and $91 later, I was finished.
4) I'm heading back to the high school shortly. Christian's girlfriend is transferring there this year. We have 2 high schools in our county, James River and Lord Botetourt. We are the latter. She is going to go and get her schedule this morning and I'm taking Christian over so he can show her around to her classes. Then she'll spend the day with us.
5) The weather is so WEIRD. The last couple of days have been beautiful. Just like fall. The only problem with that is it is still summer. But then it gets worse, tomorrow's high is only 64 and rain. WHAT? Dislike! Looks like things start warming back up on Monday...but not happy about this weekend's forecast, at all! Oh well, it is what it is I suppose!
Have a great weekend!