1) I love Crepe Myrtles. The color in my photo is my favorite. When we lived in Georgia, our little town of Monroe held a Crepe Myrtle Festival every summer.
2) I took the photo above right down the road from the Blue Ridge Vineyard while we were there on Sunday.
3) I dislike when websites or blogs have music that auto plays when you visit. I was just reminded of that as I was getting the link for the vineyard and almost jumped out of my chair when the music blasted on.
4) Tomorrow is a Bacon Festival in Roanoke. We're going to go. It's a good month for festivals. Last weekend was Wing Fest and now Bacon Fest.
5) I'm sitting here enjoying my coffee, being the first one up. I have to get the boys up in about a half an hour. I need my quiet time before I jump into breakfast and lunch making!
Random 5 Friday
Have a great Labor Day weekend!