Traveling down Campbell Avenue, heading downtown. See that Coke sign to the left? That's a little restaurant named Aesy's. I wonder if it's good? Usually those kinds of places are. You can visit their Facebook page HERE.
1) Stayed up past midnight last night reading....I'm paying for it now....yawn...
2) Snow has been in our forecast for the weekend all week. All week I've been monitoring it. They've moved it around anywhere from Friday to Sunday. I was really hoping it would be Sunday night. Of course I have the boys birthday party planned for Saturday and now that's the biggest chance of snow. NOOOO.
3) I found a "taco shop" online that recently opened in West Virginia. They claim to have San Diego style taco shop food. They are also San Diego transplants who really miss our great Mexican food. Yes, we are going to try it out...SOON...sure it's almost 200 miles away...if it's the real deal, it's so worth it!
4) Olympics anyone? My husband will have it on but I really don't watch it. I like some of the events like downhill skiing which seems really scary to me. I like the events that are fast and risky. I don't like to be fast and risky but I like to watch it :)
5) I'm on day 35 of my new workout P90X3...I'm liking it. It's challenging for sure. But man, my nutrition has been awful. I've been such a piggie. I really need to do better with that.
Visit Nancy @ A Rural Journal for more randoms and visit Skyley for more skies!
Have a Happy Friday!