Wednesday about noon. I'm heading to Kroger to pick up some fun snow foods. The sign on the road says "winter storm warning"....it started snowing at about 2 or so and never stopped till Thursday morning and we thought it was done...
Went out to shovel the steps and the snow started back up:
And snowed and snowed another 6 inches!
And then the snow stopped and the sky turned pretty in pink!
Check out more skies from all over the world by visiting Skyley!
Now some randoms:
1) Wow, that was some snow event! It was the 3rd highest on record! You can read about that HERE
2) Ozzy absolutely LOVES the snow:
3) For breakfast I scrambled 2 eggs with some diced tomatoes, onions and fresh spinach...then topped with Feta! I love, love, love feta and this is so incredibly yummy!
4) I think I have taken over 300 pics/videos of the snow...so fasten your seatbelts, I've got lots to show you ;)
5) Happy Valentine's Day. I confess to being the worst mom on the planet. I forgot to pick up Valentine's for the kiddos and we're snowed in! I did make special pancakes this morning with sprinkles for them and will make a chocolate cake a little later...hopefully that will make up for it...then I can go to Kroger tomorrow and score on VDay candy at a discount haha ;)
See more Randoms by visiting Nancy @ A Rural Journal
Happy Valentine's Day and have a great weekend!!