Bierer's Deli, Buchanan
I like those windows that run across the top above the awnings.
1) We moved here to Botetourt County in 2008. Just like all our previous moves, schools were always our first concern when researching an area. We loved Botetourt for their school ratings and the fact that it was a little rural, not too far out, but not in the city of Roanoke. We still absolutely love it here. I found this video clip featuring Botetourt so you can see why we love where we live! Let me know if you recognize anything in the video!
2) We went to watch our minor league Red Sox play last night. That's always a good time!
3) I worked on some genealogy yesterday and found out that a great grandfather of mine was a Hessian Soldier. His name was Jean Baptiste Schneider. More research to do!
4) Tonight starts the 3 day Civil War reenactment in Buchanan. Yep, we're going!
5) Another blogger, I can't remember who so I apologize if it was YOU and I am not giving you proper credit but anyways, mentioned this show on their blog and I've gotten a bit hooked! It is called The Returned. It is in French but has subtitles. It's on Netflix. Here's a trailer:
Have a great weekend! Be safe!