A street view of Grandin Village, looking over towards the theatre. I know, I'm still showing you Grandin Village. It's such a cute little area and I love it. "Well if you love it so much, why don't you marry it?" Ha, did everyone else say that as kids? Anyway, obviously the little red/white/blue canopy is a barber shop and next to that, the maroon canopy is a little restaurant/bar called the Community Inn or as the locals call it CI, "not just because it's a lot shorter than Community Inn but it is also considerably easy to spell." lol...taken from their website. We popped in this place and had lunch. Braden and I had hamburgers, which were great. Dalton had chicken strips and I forget what Nick had. This was why we were too full for Pop's ice cream!
So now some randoms...so glad Nancy is back, yay!
1) Today will be 80 and sunshine. I ordered a bunch of plants for the garden from the FFA at school.
2) See what the Michael Vick dogs are doing now...wonderful! The Vicktory Dogs
3) Do you believe in fairies? Click Here to see some strange "fairy" pictures.
4) One more week of school then it's spring break!
5) And lastly, a great friend of mine was dealt a pretty crappy hand this week. Please keep her in your prayers. Thank you.
Now let's go visit Nancy for more randoms! Have a fantabulous weekend!