Blacksburg Rd, Fincastle. I snapped this yesterday morning. Had to pick up Ashlyn in Buchanan. We both have had car troubles this week. Not fun. Mine is all better now...hers has to go back to the dealership again today. She has my car, I have Nick's car and he's going to drive a car off his lot. Musical cars today!
Linking with SkyWatch Friday
1) I'm sad that Nancy stopped blogging even though she told us not to be sad ;) I wonder how many of us will continue with the Random 5's she started?
2) Today @ 1:30 I will be on spring break! Today @ 3:30 the boys will all be on spring break!
3) Nick was out of town for a few days. Got caught up on movies he won't watch. I found the movie Adore on Netflix. I really liked it. These 2 women have been BEST friends since they were kids. Then they both go and fall in love with each others teenage boys. Although that sounds taboo it was really interesting to see how their friendship never falters and the side effects of their relationships with the boys. Here's the trailer for you:
4) I also watched 12 Years A Slave and August: Osage County. I hadn't finished 12 Years when I rented it a couple of weeks ago but Sunday I watched both of these back to back. Talk about intense. I was wiped out after all that. I should have followed 12 Years with a comedy ;)
5) I made talapia foil packets last night for dinner. Slice some lemons. Place your talapia on top, add a couple of pats of butter, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper then wrap and stick in oven, 350 for about 20 minutes. So tasty and easy peasy!
Have a great weekend and happy Good Friday!