Followers

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Signs 2 - American Red Cross


American Red Cross Donor Center . 352 Church Ave SW . Roanoke . 24012

I think this is a sign everyone recognizes... linking with Tom's Signs 2

Today I am thankful to be back among the living! I picked up whatever was going around and just felt awful! I woke up this morning feeling so much better! Linking with Michelle's Thankful Thursday
Have a great day! Wash those hands and stay healthy!
P.S. We might be getting a little snow later today! Not much...a possible inch but considering we haven't really had any I'll take it!


10 comments:

  1. ...recognizable for sure! It's iconic. Thanks Tanya for stopping by, I hope that you are having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we have the same weather report. SO glad you are over the virus! Lots of bad things are going around. Did you know that one of the most germy things is a gas pump? Take wipes in the car and use one each time you fill up. I should post this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Oh yes, the Red Cross sign is very recognizable. I am glad you feeling better! We may see some flurries from this latest storm. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An important organization that helps mean people. Good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent shot. Glad you are recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There certainly is a lot of things going around Tanya. I am so happy you are feeling better. Great sign. Hugs B

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is for sure a universal sign.
    Glad you're back among the living!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the SINGLE reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 kilos lighter than we do.

    (And realistically, it is not about genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    Click on this link to see if this little quiz can help you find out your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)