Friday, November 28, 2008
A beautiful end to a perfect Thanksgiving!
For SkyWatch photos from all over the world, visit
Did anyone go out and brave Black Friday? If so, what did you get?
Have a great day!
One more thing:
A few days back I was tagged from D in Tuscaloosa and Rambling Round in Selma, AL
The rules of this Meme are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So six random things about me, hmmmm:
1) I am a magazine junkie. I buy a new magazine everytime I go to the store because it has a pretty cover, then I barely skim through it when I get it home.
2) I love Disneyland. It's one of my favorite places to go. It is the "happiest place on earth". When we were leaving San Diego, I knew I'd miss my family, friends and Disneyland!
3) I want to learn to paint. I've always wanted to learn. When the boys started school, I was trying to find a class to take. Couldn't find anything until right before we left Georgia, I found a local woman who gave classes, figures. I've bought tons of supplies and books, but don't know where to start!
4) Today I am going to look up a "Potato Candy" recipe to use up my leftover mashed potatoes. My grandma used to make this when I was little and it was delicious!
5) I love quiet mornings when the kids are still sleeping. It's one of my favorite times of the day :)
6) I love antiques and old houses/buildings. I can spend hours on end going through an antique store or historic home/museum. I really feel a connection to old things!
Phew, trying to think of 6 random things is harder than you might think!
Ok, now to tag some friends :)
Crittoria-West Paris, Me
2) Mo in London
3) JM in Oeiras
4) Olivier in Evry, France
5) Laurie in So Pasadena
6) Lessie in Anderson, SC
Gramma Ann, I'll do your tag next! I fell behind :)