Friday, October 11, 2013
Friday Fences & Randoms
Fencing along train tracks downtown Roanoke
1) I wake up an hour before everyone in my household. I cherish my quiet coffee/computer time before the morning rush of getting everyone up and ready. It's been getting interrupted though by my husband who has been getting up to exercise. On go all the lights and now my quiet time is noisy. I really dislike that. Am I going to have to get up even an hour earlier now?
2) Tomorrow is our last football game. I dislike this too. Seems we just started the season. All that will be left are playoffs. Then a break and basketball season will start!
3) I have been waiting and waiting for The Conjuring to come out on dvd. I love a good scary movie and have heard that this one is just that!
4) I've been using vanilla almond milk in my coffee every morning. It's really good!
5) READ THIS for a super inspirational story.
Visit A Rural Journal for more randomness...
Have a great weekend!