A sweet little antique shop, Main Street, Buchanan. Just up a bit from the theatre. Did I go in you ask? No, all those children I had with me protested. But I LOVE the checkerboard tile. Such a welcoming entry don't you think?
For the Friday Fences portion: Does a hand railing count? This one does, I think? Kinda sorta? To see more fences, or ummm hand railings, visit Friday Fences
1) Right now I'm drinking my coffee.....BLACK...gasp...I ran out of cream and milk. Actually it's not too bad. I've been weaning myself off cream/sugar by only putting it in my first cup so as I refill it has less and less and then it's practically black anyway by my last cup.
2) I'm reading this right now:
3) I've got to head out shortly. Having Christian drive. Tomorrow is his first actual day as a LICENSED driver. He wants to take my little mini van to visit his girlfriend. In Buchanan. The drive to Buchanan is terrible. One way is Springwood. Although it is my favorite way, it's very rural and narrow, very narrow. I worry about him driving that route. Then there's the freeway. Of course I worry about that too. Driving fast, big trucks...ummm no...then there's 11. I think that's a better drive for him, and me ;) So we are taking it for a trial run today. 11 is a pretty drive too so I think I'll bring my camera along. That will annoy him ;)
4) We watched The Wolverine last night. I liked it.
5) This is our last day of Christmas break. I am going to miss these boys when we all go back to school on Monday. BOO! I really love hanging out with them.
Visit Nancy over at Rural Journal for more randoms!
Have a GRRREAT weekend!