Heading home, down Etzler Rd, Troutville. It still pretty much looks like this out. Out of school Tues, Wed, and Thursday for snow days because of icy roads. Right now it's 6 degrees out. School is operating on a 2 hour delay. I don't understand what they think will change in 2 hours. I'm waiting on my call that they've gone ahead and changed it to closed. A bus driver was in Kroger last night saying how his route is still icy and he doesn't want to drive it. Sometimes I wonder how they come to these closing/delay conclusions.
Now some randoms:
1) If you love dogs like I do, go visit Landfill Dogs...a photographer has taken beautiful photos of shelter dogs.
2) I have to wake the boys up shortly but I'm still waiting on that call that they closed school. Last time it was this cold, school was closed. And we didn't even have ice then. I heard it was because the busses won't start when it is this cold.
3) I just recently started watching Medium on Neflix. I liked it when it was still on tv but rarely caught it. And I really like Patricia Arquette and her easy going personality.
4) I'm making Drunken Noodles tonight for dinner. I saw the recipe on Pinterest the other day and it looks amazing! Hope it turns out at yummy as it looks. You can see the recipe HERE
5) And now for your dose of stupid for the day...Hiker Being Rescued. This fool, along with his fool friends decided it was a good idea to go hiking in sub zero weather this morning and now have to be rescued. I hope they are fined. Now rescue crews have to get out there in this cold weather to save his dumb butt. Can't fix stupid.
To see more randoms, visit Nancy @ A Rural Journal
Have a great weekend and keep warm!!
Another Ozzy bonus ;)