Followers

Friday, February 16, 2018

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 162

click on photos to enlarge
These were all taken around historic old SW Roanoke on January 19th...
1)
Who's ready for spring? ME!!

2)
There are only 34 days until the first day of spring!

3)
We've had some super awesome warm days...

4)
But tomorrow we go back to winter with 35 degrees and freezing rain...yuck!

5)
This morning as I was taking the boys to school we saw a turtle crossing the road! That made me happy! A sure sign of spring right?!!

That's my 5 this week! I hope you will join in too! Post 5 randoms, link back and visit others! Have a great weekend and be safe!!



11 comments:

  1. Yesterday it was 80 here. I'm not ready for 100% humidity and having the AC on. Spring means I have a lot of cleaning up to do from this winter. I would like to see some blooms! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty in sunshine and the turtle is awaken... We had only 16° here this week, I don't need that!
    Send you a tin can full of spring

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...spring is that tug-a-war between winter and summer, you never know who will win! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sunny skies!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to see Spring arrive in VA as it means it is headed this way later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely architecture!

    Here we've had snow this morning, with more likely to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these old houses. Especially the one with the upstairs porch! I bet they are a hundred years old. In fact, the first day of METEOROLOGICAL spring is March 1st!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos of the area and only 34 days to wait!! Yay for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shots of Roanoke, Tanya. Love that last house! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! Miracles never cease! My link-in worked! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A turtle! Doesn't he know it's February?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)