Followers

Monday, February 5, 2018

Can We Just Get a Good Snow??? Please???!!!

click on photo to enlarge

Botetourt County

For a couple of weeks the weather people have been talking about this past weekend's snow potential..."this could give us several inches" they said..."this will be a substantial storm with accumulating snow" they said...then cue the rain and we ended up with a slushy, icy mess...so annoying! We got a snow day out of it today but I would love to see something more than a dusting or ice! See, Ozzy isn't even impressed...

Did you watch the Superbowl last night? We didn't really have a team in it this year but just assumed the Patriots would win so it was nice to see the Eagles get their first Superbowl win!

If you stopped by here for Willy Nilly on Friday I apologize for not getting it going...it was the boys 16th birthday and the morning/day/night got away from me!

Now I'm going to go watch the This Is Us finale...I already know this is going to kill me!

Linking with Mersad's Through My Lens

11 comments:

  1. Ozzy does look so disappointed. Dogs seem to have more fun in the snow than anybody. And seeing a dog play in snow is a delight to the whole family!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have all the snow you want. It is warm and sunny here today and that's how I like it! Re snow: been there, done that - grew up until 6th grade in Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ozzy can take it in stride.

    It's when they forecast a dusting that you'll get a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was totally prepared for the This Is Us finale, so I didn't even cry. But I can't wait till the next episode, and their beloved foster girl coming back! What was her name, Deja?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly have snow hanging around for more. I feel Frebruary is gonna dump some on us. Handsome picture of your doggy. I bet he likes the snow.
    betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could, I would be more than happy to send you some of our snow. The Super Bowl is over, but c'mon over too my blog to get a little bit of information about another aspect of the game and its many visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome to come visit us in Montana for the white stuff! We are lovin' our winter! We were SO THRILLED that the Eagles won yesterday. No love lost for the Patriots in our house, and we partied with a family that is originally from Philly - they were in tears!!! Of joy!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday to the boys!! We skipped the Super Bowl this year and have been on a binge watch of Game of Thrones. Mercy me, we need to catch up on This is Us (all recorded since the binge started). Hope you get your snow! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. We used some of our satellite Internet to watch the Superbowl. It was a more exciting game than I expected. We watched on a Canadian channel so we didn't get to see the special commercials though. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at Ozzy...he does seem disgusted! :-) Oh, the boys's 16th birthday...well of course Willy Nilly wasn't on your mind! Hope they had an awesome one!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)