Followers

Friday, February 23, 2018

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 163

click on photos to enlarge
1)
Yesterday was Ozzy's Birthday! He turned 7! You're never too old to chew on a good stick!

2)
Braden is competing in States for the 55 and the 4x200 relay on Saturday! It is being held at Roanoke College...the above picture was taken at Heritage High School last month...

3) Last weekend Nick was flipping through the tv channels and came across a cooking show called Cookin' Cheap ...it was filmed here in Roanoke in the early to mid 80's...oh my gosh, we laughed so hard...this was a great little cooking show...you'll have to see if you can stream it...we found it on PBS...

4) The last few times I've downloaded pics from my camera they just kind of disappear into my computer...I know I saw them download but now I can't find them...have you ever had this happen to you? So frustrating! I do however need to clean out the old archives...soooo many pictures that are just sitting there taking up space...

5)
Going back in time to March of 2011 when we first got Ozzy...ahhhh would you look at my 2 babies! Ashlyn was in 11th grade then and Ozzy only about 6 weeks old!

That's my 5 for the week! I hope you will join in! Post 5 randoms, link back and visit others!! Have a great weekend friends!!


11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ozzy. He is so cute :)
    have a nice weekend
    gusta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you try doing s .jpg search on your computer? It may take a while, but you may find your lost downloads that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you try doing s .jpg search on your computer? It may take a while, but you may find your lost downloads that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome birthday boy and so cute as a pup!
    Have a fun weekend, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ozzy was a very cute puppy and has grown up into a fine looking dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Happy Birthday Ozzy! And best of luck to Braden! Hope it goes well Saturday! Here's hoping my link in works again today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you got right down there in the dirt with Ozzy so as to capture the sunburst through the trees! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice random 5 and a way to relive some memories!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)